Thursday, July 29, 2010

Week Four - Photo Contest

Each week we will post a picture of an animal hidden within the library. The featured animal will be based on one of the stories/books that were read in the corresponding week.

Can you find me?

I am a mammal of the Felidae family, one of four ?big cats? that belong to the Panthera genus. I am a predatory carnivores.

I am easily recognizable by my stripes and my tawny fur color, which may range from yellow to orange (sometimes my kind come in white).


(click on image to enlarge)

Once you have located the animal you are then free to post your own picture of the hidden animal.

  • it can be the real thing (picture of the real thing that is)
  • a pet dressed up (please be careful with your pet and also have an adult help you)
  • a stuffed version of the animal
  • you can dress up as the animal
  • scan a drawing
Send your pictures to marjoriemews@live.ca

The best picture at the end of the summer will win a prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment