Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lost Jungle City @ Marjorie Mews

The Lost Jungle City has been lost for thousands of years, so long that any record of its name or location has disappeared in the dust of time. We of the Royal Library Exploratory Society are in need of new recruits to undertake this quest. Last week I was looking for some books for the summer reading program. I reached up to the top shelf and sure enough the whole thing fell down right on top of me! When I managed to dig myself out I realized that a secret door was revealed by the fallen books. When I opened the door it was dark and full of cobwebs and dust. When I finally found a flashlight and stopped sneezing I saw that it was a store room. I have brought back something for you to open with me. It looks like a mail tube that has traveled the world. I haven’t opened it yet because I wanted to open it in front of witnesses. I plan to go back to the hidden room where I found this and see if together we can piece together the clues that I find there. We will meet here to look at the map, meet challenges and gather clues to the name of this lost city. Here goes….

No comments:

Post a Comment